By Goth Mohamed Goth
Consulate of Turkey’s based in Hargeisa Somaliland has introduced a new E-Visa application process system (New Online Visa Application Process):
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey has issued a new way to apply for a visa to enter the country of Turkey, which officially be operational as of the 5th January 2016.
In a writing statement submitted by Consulate Turkey to the Somaliland Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation shows step to follow for new visa application to Turkey: –
1. People who need a visa in Turkey cannot receive the e-visa / E-visa is required to first apply for visas (visas for all travel purposes) to apply online through the website www.visa.gov.tr . (Who may be eligible for a visa electronic / E-visa details are available www.evisa.gov.tr/en .
2. After you apply through this method, you will obliged visit to in person the Turkish Consulate in Hargeisa for an appointment;
3. The terms of appointment of the Consulate application, applicants must meet all the requirements, and submit any evidence or written document related applications;
4. The applicant must personally apply for a visa appointment;
5. A Visa fee will be paid if the application is accepted; If the person visa application is refused, the fee will not be refunded;
6. All persons applying for a visa is also required to have health insurance working (Valid travel health insurance) in the same period is expected to be in or passing Turkey (Intended stay or transit);
7. Applicants visiting the Consulate without any previous appointment made through the system online, will not be accepted, nor will they be served;
8. All visas for Turkey will be issued by the Ministry of Interior of the Republic of Turkey, so, people applying for visa applicants are required to submit at least four weeks ahead so as to avoid problems;