By: Goth Mohamed Goth
The Minister of Finance Hon Abdi Aziz Mohamed Samaale has issued a ministerial directive in which he introduces far reaching changes which will affect top customs officials and other departmental heads at the ministry of finance.
The Press statement released by the office of the Minister of Finance stated as Follows:
The ministry of finance wishes to inform the ministerial employees whose names have been listed below of the transfers which will be effective as of on Thursday 10/07/2014:-
1. Keyse Ahmed Osman formerly head of investigations department will now be the new director of budget department.
2. Abdirahman Jama Elmi formerly the head of budget affairs shall now be the advisor on budget affairs to the Minister of finance.
3. Mohamed Nuur Mahmoud formerly of income tax department shall now be the ministry of finance coordinator in Sanaag Region.
4. Elmi Abdi Abokor formerly based at the Ministry headquarters shall now head of Erigavo regional customs offices.
5. Hussein Jama Samater formerly based at income tax department shall now be the head of Erigavo income tax regional offices.
6. Farhan Aden Awale formerly based at customs headquarters shall now be the head of Darweyne Customs offices.
7. Mahmoud Ahmed Baadari formerly head of Hargeisa customs offices shall now head the ministry Sanaag regional offices.
8 . Abdirizak Haji Mahmoud Aaye formerly based at customs headquarters shall now head Las Anod custom regional offices.
9. Jama Mohamed Mahmoud formerly based at customs headquarters shall now be the new ministry of Finance coordinator in Togdheer region.
10. Abdirahman Mohamed Mahmoud formerly of Burco income tax offices shall now be the new head of Burco Income tax regional offices.
11. Sacadiya Said Barre formally attached to t Ainaba Customs offices shall now be the new head of Ainaba Regional customs offices.
12. Ali Mohamed Haji Ali formerly based at the Investigations shall now head Beer Customs offices.
13. Sauleyman Mohamed Mahmoud formerly attached at Berbera Airport Customs offices will now head Berbera airport customs offices.
14. Omer Mahmoud Shirwac formerly attached to Borame customs offices shall now be the new deputy head of Hargeisa airport customs offices.
15. Abdihakim Abdillahi Hassan formerly attached Masalaha custom stations shall now be the head of Hargeisa custom headquarters.
16. Mohamed Ahmed wayrah formerly of archives department shall now be the new head of human resources department.
17. Mohamed Hassan Suleyman formerly attached to Gacan Libah income tax offices shall now be
head finance and administration department.
18. Khadar Abdirahman farah formerly attached to Borame income tax offices shall now head the Gacan libah income tax office.
19. Warsame Mohamed Mahmoud formerly attached to income tax headquarters shall now head of Borame regional income tax offices.
20. Sarah Hamud Jibril formerly attached to Borame customs offices shall now head ofd administration at the Borame regional offices.
21. Abdirizak Jama Mohamed formerly attached to Burao income tax shall now be the new deputy head of Marodi Jeeh income tax offices.
22. Hussein Hassan Abdi formerly attached to administration department shall now be the new head of archives department.
23. Khadar Aden Ali formerly attached to Masalaha Customs shall now work in Kalabaydh.
24. Abdillahi Omer Ibrahim formerly attached to Ministry of Finance offices shall now be the new head of Berbera airport customs offices.
25. Mohamed Hassan Aden formerly attached to Customs headquarters shall now be the Ministry of finance treasurer in Berbera.
26. Mohamed Elmi Ismael formerly attached to Asha Ado customs shall now head Harirad customs offices.
27. Abdi aziz Dheeg Ahmed formerly attached to the budghetb office shall now be the new deputy director of budget department.
Therefore we advise all new appointees to report to their new posts as soon as possible in a bid to assume their duties.
Signed by the Minister of finance
Hon Abdi Aziz Mohamed Samaale