In our last article we discussed what cancer is and the underlining causes of breast cancer, in today article we look at the natural approach in healing and what we can do to prevent cancer.
Your body is designed to heal itself and the healing starts from where everything is controlled, our psyche, our brain. Healing our psychological and emotional states is the first and foremost step in our quest to heal breast cancer or any other cancer or disease for that matter.
In German new medicine Dr. Hamer established that “every disease is caused by a conflict shock that catches an individual completely off guard”. This shock relates to different experiences in our lives and has effects on different parts of our brain which in turn reflects on organs that are controlled by that particular area of the brain.
Examples of emotional or psychological trauma can be identified as:
– An event that happened unexpectedly
– An incident happened and you felt powerless to prevent or help
– Someone intentionally hurt you
– Sudden death in the family
People experience shock, hurt, betrayal, deep loss of loved one, mother, father, a child, husband or wife. Trauma like wars and conflicts these shocks will cause emotional and psychological wounds.
A woman predominantly experiences the bond with her child (as well as that with her partner) in her breasts. This is why breast cancers are the most frequent diseases in women. In German New Medicine Dr. Hamer identified that the Gladular Breast Cancer is caused by the Nest-Worry Conflict, it has been found that women whose father or brother has prostate cancer are more likely to develop breast cancer. And the Intraductal Breast Cancer is caused by Separation Conflict, a separation either from a child, the mother, or a partner.
By experiencing these traumas we hold in emotions, we don’t express our real deep feelings, we hold resentments from bad experiences, which all coincide to be saved in our psyche, in our memories. The underlining problem is from that shock in the psyche and the symptom, the cancer shows up in the organ that area of the brain controls.
To heal we need to first bring the problem/conflict to the surface, to address it and we are half way there. Please practice these techniques to start healing psychologically, emotionally and spiritually:
– Know that only Allah is the Controller of all things and that He Most High has given you the power of prayer.
– Forgive and forget.
– Pray for those people who hurt you or hut your loved ones.
– Every night play back your day, forgive, pray for all and ask Allah to forgive you.
– You are closest to your Lord in Sajda, so ask Allah everything you want in Sajda, ask for peace and tranquility in your life, ask for forgiveness, ask for all your needs, pray for loved ones and ask on their behalf.
– Ask Allah to heal you and ask Him to make your time of illness a time of reflection and forgiveness.
With psychological, emotional and spiritual healing, physical healing begins, to have optimal physical health our body systems need to be in functional working order and require certain conditions to be functional. If a shock trauma makes our psyche dysfunctional what would be the causes of a dysfunctional body:
– Lack of Nutrition
– Acidic body due to processed foods and refined sugars
– Environmental pollution’s
– Lack of physical movement / exercise
What do we need to make our body functional specifically relating to the breast:
– Optimally functioning immune System
There are certain foods that will enable you to have a strong immune system, some of these foods are mentioned in the Holy Scriptures and should never be taken for granted.
To mention just a handful, here are some superb immune boosting foods :
– Garlic – Garlic nature’s antibiotic, its antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral and immune-enhancing.
– Cayenne pepper – cayenne stimulates blood flow, increases the action of mucous membranes, heals and cleanses the body
– Reishi Mushoom -Immune modulator – regulates and fine tunes the immune system
– Turmeric – Turmeric improves cell health, boosts immune system, protects against cancer
– Optimally functioning Lymphatic system
The lymphatic system aids the immune system in removing and destroying waste, debris, dead blood cells, pathogens, toxins, and cancer cells. Lymphatic Drainage is vital in a healthy functioning body.
The breast is composed of glandular, ductal, connective, and adipose tissue. The blood supply to the breast is derived from 3 sources.
– Predominant supply of blood comes from the perforating branches of the internal mammary arteries
– Lateral thoracic
– And thoracoacromial arteries
The lymphatic drainage of the breast is essential part of the detoxification as it removes stagnant fluid, debris, pathogens and toxins in the breast. There are things we can do to help in the movement of the drainage system, please take advantage and use these tips to help yourself improve blood circulation, lymphatic drainage and prevention of illness:
– Breast Massage
Breast massage stimulates drainage of the breasts’ lymphatic system, which eliminates harmful waste products and allows nutrient-rich blood to travel to the breast tissue.
– Dry Body Brushing
Dry skin/body brushing stimulates the lymph system, helps the body rid itself of toxins and increase circulation and energy.
– Deep breathing
Improves oxygen delivery, relaxes muscles and enhances detoxification.
– Jumping/ Bouncing
Either using skipping ropes or a trampoline will support, move for better lymphatic drainage
– Good Nutritional Intake
– Eat a whole variety of foods, whole grains, fruits, vegetables, legumes, beans. These foods are rich in vitamins, minerals and fibre,
– Drink a lot of water to flush out toxins from your body.
– Decrease the intake of sugary foods, refined-grain products and refined salt.
– Physical movement/ exercise
Exercise increases muscle tone, improves flexibility, enhances endurance, strengthens the heart and fights depression. It increases bone density, fights back pain and arthritis, and improves overall mental health. Physical movement helps the body get rid of waste food in a very normal way and strengthened the body’s immune system.
Natural Protocols for curing breast Cancer:
Everyone is different, unique and special in their own way, so goes for every illness or disease as well as protocols for cure. For more information, consultation and specific natural protocols for cure which are specially for you and your condition please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
May Allah bless us with patience, forgiveness and peace in our lives ameen.
Nadia Hassan Suleiman
Health Researcher &
Natural Health Advocate