JOINT PRESS RELEASE
Ecobank’s press releases will be distributed via Africa Wire®, the newswire service for press release distribution and monitoring in Africa
DAKAR, Senegal, May 28, 2015/ — APO (African Press Organization) (http://www.apo-opa.com), the sole press release newswire in Africa and the global leader in media relations relating to Africa, today announced it has been selected as exclusive supplier for press release wire distribution in Africa by Ecobank (http://www.ecobank.com), the leading independent pan-African banking group with a presence in 36 African countries.
Photo: http://www.photos.apo-opa.com/index.php?level=picture&id=782 (Nicolas Pompigne-Mognard, Founder and CEO of APO (African Press Organization)
Commenting today, Richard UKU, Group Head of Corporate Communications of Ecobank, said: “We are pleased to have APO work with us in the dissemination of our press releases. Their broad reach and knowledge of the African media landscape makes them a great partner.”
Ecobank’s press releases will be distributed via Africa Wire® (http://www.apo-opa.com/press_release_distribution.php), the newswire service for press release distribution and monitoring in Africa.
Used by some of the world’s largest companies, PR agencies, institutions and organisations, APO Africa Wire® has a potential reach of 600 million and guarantees the most extensive outreach in Africa, acting as a channel that allows APO’s clients to target audiences in all parts of the continent and also the world.
APO Africa Wire® includes:
– UNLIMITED wording in English.
– UNLIMITED multimedia content at no charge.
– TRANSLATION in all languages spoken in Africa.
– TARGETED emailing to the 54 states of Africa for a Pan-African distribution. Your press release is distributed to APO database of journalists from each country covering general news.
– TARGETED emailing to all African and international journalists reporting on the industry or subject highlighted in your release.
– WEB REACH. The release is posted verbatim on APO’s 50 official news website partners and more.
– SOCIAL MEDIA REACH on Twitter, Google+, Facebook, LinkedIn, Scoop.it!, RebelMouse and Repost.
– INTERNATIONAL REACH via APO’s partnership with Bloomberg Professional® service (Bloomberg Terminal), Thomson Reuters professional platforms, Dow Jones Factiva, LexisNexis, Acquire Media, ProQuest, and EDD for our French content. The APO technology platform enhances the value of your Press releases by adding Metadata Taxonomies for News (NewsCodes used by the news industry).
– MOBILE REACH. The release is made available to 250 million mobile users in Africa.
– GLOBAL FINANCIAL COMMUNITY REACH. APO is NASDAQ GlobeNewswire Authorized Agency for Africa offering unique access to 1.5 Million financial media outlets in North America, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, and more.
– CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY WIRE: APO is CSRwire Authorized Agency for Africa, offering access to a global wire dedicated to corporate social responsibility, health and sustainability communication. Through CSRwire, APO offers its clients comprehensive press release distribution options which include:
– COMPLETE ONLINE MEDIA MONITORING AND SOCIAL MEDIA ANALYTICS in 5 working days following distribution.
“It gives us great pleasure to be working with the strongest pan African retail bank . This further reaffirms that financial clients can benefit from media exposure”, comments Nicolas Pompigne-Mognard, APO Founder and CEO.
Download brochure: http://www.apo-opa.com/African-Press-Organization-Press-Release-Africa.pdf
More information about the competitive advantages of Africa Wire®: http://goo.gl/KYKZ7d
More information about APO Media Reach: http://goo.gl/eEKlQh
More information about Africa Wire®, the service for newswire press release distribution in Africa, is available at http://www.apo-opa.com/services.php
This is a joint press release by Ecobank and APO (African Press Organization).
APO (African Press Organization) (http://www.apo-opa.com) is the sole press release newswire in Africa and is a global leader in media relations relating to Africa.
With offices in Senegal, Switzerland, Dubai, Hong Kong, India and Seychelles, APO owns a media database of over 150,000 contacts and is the main online community for Africa-related news.
It offers a complete range of services, including press release distribution and monitoring, online press conferences, interactive webcasts, media interactions, strategic advice, public diplomacy, government relations and events promotion. To find out more, please visit http://www.apo-opa.com.
Follow APO on Twitter: https://twitter.com/apo_source
Follow APO on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/african-press-organization
Follow APO on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/africanpressorganization
Incorporated in Lomé, Togo, Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (‘ETI’) is the parent company of the leading independent pan-African banking group, Ecobank (http://www.ecobank.com). It currently has a presence in 36 African countries, namely: Angola, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo (Democratic Republic), Côte d’Ivoire, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Mali, Mozambique, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, South Africa, South Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe. The Group employs over 20,000 people in 40 different countries in over 1,200 branches and offices. Ecobank is a full-service bank providing wholesale, retail, investment and transaction banking services and products to governments, financial institutions, multinationals, international organizations, medium, small and micro businesses and individuals.
More information can be found on the Group’s website: http://www.ecobank.com
Joint press release by Ecobank and APO (African Press Organization)