‘Living with Ebola’ wins Best Doc at Africa Media Awards
I’m happy to share the news that Insight TWI’s film ‘Living with Ebola’ won Best Documentary at the Mohamed Amin Africa Media Awards last week.
The film aired in November as a special first episode of our ‘Africa Investigates’ series on Al Jazeera English. It was filmed during ten days in Liberia.
You can view the film here.
Congratulations to the team:
- Clive Patterson (director)
- Sorious Samura (reporter)
- Mae Azango (reporter)
- Seamus Mirodan (series producer)
- Selina Kay (head of production)
- Daniel Platzman (composer)
- Diarmuid Jeffreys (commissioning editor)
- Ron McCullagh (executive producer)
All the best,
Insight TWI: The World Investigates